top of page


Home Inspector MD conducts its Residential Radon Measurement in accordance with the ANSI-AARST Standard for Conducting Radon Measurement in Homes

EPA and your state health department strongly recommend that ALL home buyers and owners have their home tested for indoor radon.  

Hiring an NRPP Certified Radon Measurement Professional is the only way to ensure that test is performed according to ANSI-AARST Standard for Conducting Radon Measurement in Homes.

Homes with elevated radon can easily be fixed in accordance to the ANSI-AARST Soil Gas Mitigation Standards by an NRPP Certified Radon Mitigation Professional.

The NRPP serves as the credentialing division of AARST and is recognized as the nation’s leading certification program for radon professionals. 

 NRPP Certified Radon Professionals Must: 

  • Complete a comprehensive initial training course

  • Pass a rigorous competency exam

  • Perform regular quality assurance procedures

  • Submit proof of annual instrument calibration and performance evaluations

  • Fulfill relevant continuing education requirements

  • Re-certify every two years

The American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST)

bottom of page