Peace of Mind for Your Home and Family
If you're about to make the biggest purchase of your life, there's a few things you need to know.
- Am I confident I'm making the right decision?
- How can protect myself from hidden issues that could cost me big down the road?
- Are my home buying costs under control?
It's natural to feel anxious
Buying a home is a huge investment, and a small mistake now could have huge financial consequences for your future.
But if you let fear control your buying decisions, you may never get the home you want, or you might get sucked into spending lots of extra money on things you don't need.
We can help
You deserve an experienced and knowledgeable partner who can help you buy your next home with confidence.
You deserve to have your home inspection questions answered now, and to choose an inspection that meets your budget and your needs.
- When it's OK to skip the home inspection. (And why it's a terrible idea in any other situation.)
- The most powerful tool you have to secure your new home at a fair price, and how to use it.
- The truth about asbestos and lead paint in older homes, and how to protect your family without blowing your budget.
- Why inspections on brand new homes often uncover more serious problems than older homes.
- Who your home inspector works for. (And what to do if it's someone other than you.)
We want to Meet you
Buy your next home with confidence. Click the button below to meet your licensed Maryland home inspector.
Your home inspector will personally contact you to learn about your needs and guide you through your inspection. When inspection day comes, the same inspector you spoke with on the phone will complete your inspection in person. Afterward, you'll receive a detailed inspection report on your home with everything you need to know to make the best decision for your future.
The consultation is 100% free, and there's no obligation. It takes just two minutes to get started. Follow the button below, or click here to get started.
5 THINGS TO KNOW BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR FIRST HOME
Find out what you need to know as a first time home buyer, and what your licensed home inspector can do to help you buy with confidence.